- Are you an experienced Administrator?
- Work from home, 20 hours per week, June start date!
- Join a small close-knit team that’s going places!
This is an Administration based role where you will be responsible for the day to day administration duties of the business and report to the Managing Director. The start date will be in June, but we are looking for someone to be confirmed by the end of March! The role will involve:
- Data Entry and Formatting
- Supporting and connecting with the team daily
- Handling information appropriately and with discretion
- Undertaking other projects and administrative tasks as required
- Streamlining administrative functions to improve efficiency
There will also be an aspect of Relationship Management as you will be required to develop and maintain relationships with internal and external parties.
- Minimum two years’ experience in administration
- Proven analytical, logical reasoning and problem-solving abilities
- High level of Microsoft Office Suite, Gmail, Dropbox, Google Drive and Skype
- Excellent time management and work ethic
- Highly motivated self-starter with technical and personal initiative
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
- The ability to work and take direction from others
Previous experience working from home would be desirable.
If this role sounds like what you are looking for please apply now. A video cover letter is a great way to make your application stand out!