- Varied and stimulating business advisory work
- Glide time – complete ownership of when and where you work
- Actual work/life balance, flat company structure, upbeat culture
- Glide time – work 37.5 hours where and when you like!
- CBD Queen St location
- End of year Bonus!
- Flat company structure with opportunity to grow your client portfolio
- Social and fun team with a great sense of humour
- Relaxed, informal culture that promotes work/life balance
About the role:
This role is split between Business Advisory Services and Value Add Services (BAS/VAS). The majority of the work will fall under BAS which will be day to day business, with the VAS work being more reactive and taking priority. You will work on ‘Glide Time’ which means you are able to work when and where you want, and are responsible for your work and delivery.
The role sits in the two teams so will require excellent time management and prioritisation skills.
- Complete compilation assignments
- Manage clients by giving superior business, accounting and taxation advice
- Present clients with innovative practical solutions
VAS tasks: (Corporate Finance)
- Valuations, Mediations, Litigation and Support
- Shareholder work
- Business services and sales
This role requires a self-motivator with the ability to priorities and work fluidly across multiple tasks, and be happy working in an unstructured environment. You are client focused and able to go beyond the norm to present them with innovative practical solutions and advice. You are down to earth and enjoy being involved in an upbeat company culture.
You will have:
- CA Qualification
- A passion for Corporate Finance
- 5+ years’ Public Practice experience
- Proven client relationship management skills
- Self-motivation and drive
- The ability to prioritise your work and time effectively
- A positive sense of humour
The ability to speak Mandarin would be a bonus!
About the company:
Gilligan Shepard pride themselves on being more than the usual Accounting Practice. They provide bespoke advice and deliver it in a straight-talking manner which clients describe as a breath of fresh air! The team are professionals who know how to get things done whilst being able to have a laugh and enjoy themselves along the way.