Excellent opportunity to work as Digital Engineer in a new developed company
- Ongoing professional development and training
- Soon to be relocating to a modern, work-space
- A fulfilling job involving long-term projects
About this role:
Our client located in Auckland, is ideally looking for someone with experience in construction, who may want to move into software. You will be task driven with the ability to solve problems for business customers. Our client strongly values culture of professionalism, empathy, intelligence and capability. This business builds workflow management systems mainly in the Civil Construction Industry where they manage people, plant projects and materials for their clients.
Key responsibilities for this role would involve
- Documentation and Estimation of tasks based on Customer technology Requirements
- Configuration of forms using form builders for business customers
- Development of workflow processes for business customers using cloud-based platform builders and scripting languages
- Some development of CSS and HTML
- Configuration and development of workflows between applications using integration tools.
- Development of integrations using APIs and connectors
- Project Management and Time Keeping
- Performing UX and Workflow Software Testing
- Fun and collaborative team.
- Great location; Free onsite parking.
- Excellent computer skills, particularly using cloud software
- General understanding of how software development works.
- Excellent professional service communication skills
- Google Script
- REST API
- FullCalendar v3.x
Please note that applicants for this role must be either a permanent resident or NZ Citizen.
If this sounds like something you would be interested in and want to be part of, Apply now at firstname.lastname@example.org!