- Competitive salary and CBD location
- The opportunity to lead a high performing, well regarded team through a period
- Be part of a tight knit team who are powered by technology and research that m
You will have at least 5 years of experience in a leadership role in a contact centre environment, results focused and big on developing and growing people and creating a high performing culture. We are looking for someone who has strong business acumen, is resilient, influential and has extensive sales experience. You will understand compliance, regulatory requirements and have a modern approach to responsible and inclusive lending. You may have previously worked in financial services, insurance and/or banking.
- Identifying new opportunities and strategies to create the highest performing sales team.
- You will be able to think critically about designing a workforce in alignment with a digital workforce, while utilising technology and CRM tools to optimise productivity.
- You will be able to coach and mentor others, driving a positive culture which supports continuous learning and development.
- You’ll need to be commercially savvy, understanding the financial deliverables, be able to make recommendations and be focused on ways to drive efficiencies.