Looking for a part-time flexible HR contract to keep you busy and stimulated until the end of the year?
- Do you love HR projects that truly add value to businesses?
- Need part-time hours to work around your other commitments?
- Fantastic variety of HR advising work available now supporting our great clients
Full Job Description
We are looking for an experienced, enthusiastic and driven HR Advisor to join our talented team. Based in our lovely Auckland central office and working Monday to Friday, the role has flexible part-time hours (20-30 hours) with the ability to work from home some of the time if required.
Who we are:
We are a generalist HR Consulting and Recruitment company based in the Auckland CBD, helping our clients strengthen their HR practices. We have a growing group of clients who require professional HR Consulting support along with HR projects to help them reach their people and business objectives. We provide HR and recruitment support to a wide range of clients in the New Zealand market on a retained basis or projects and ad hoc work.
What would you be doing?
This role involves collaborating with our existing HR Consultants and team with HR tasks that our clients require assistance with. No two days will be the same as you will move between projects and work as required by our clients. Your work will range from working with our clients on their contract & policy reviews, job description updates, ER advice, disciplinaries, investigations, coaching, performance reviews and helping our clients get their critical HR systems and process in place. Your role will be varied, and the scope of your work can change with each client who is from diverse industries. You’ll be working as part of the core Hello Monday team as well as collaborating with our Consultants. As you will also be liaising directly with our clients either face to face, over the phone or email, excellent communication skills are a must.
- A qualified HR professional with at least 3 years’ HR experience
- Strong generalist HR background
- Great at working autonomously and uses own initiative
- High attention to detail especially when reviewing HR documentation
- Strong organizational skills with excellent time management
- Thrives at meeting deadlines and achieving results
Apply now to be part of a diverse and flexible team who love coming to work on Monday! Or call Tara on 09 3775200 for a confidential conversation to find out more about this opportunity