We are a trusted enableHR Partner and we love it for its completeness, agility and intuitive design. It easily meets all requirements for both Human Resources and Health & Safety, for New Zealand businesses. And if your business needs something a little bit different, we can adapt it to do that too. enableHR is appropriate for every industry and size of business – and ideal for handling day-to-day HR and H&S issues. We can support your full implementation or any existing licence (and teach you a few time-saving tricks along the way).
Backed by lawyers and built by HR practitioners, enableHR provides a cloud-based, centralised platform to ensure HR consistency and control, while increasing compliance and protection for your business.
enableHR offers SMEs round-the-clock protection with everything at your fingertips to streamline day-to-day administration and deliver best practice tools to help you manage all your people.
For larger companies, enableHR empowers your line managers to implement and manage day-to-day HR tasks. enableHR lifts the burden of delivering day-to-day HR and Health and Safety management and allows your team to focus their expertise where they can do more good.
- We can support your existing enableHR with our HR and H&S services when you need a little more help
- You can purchase enableHR from us and we’ll set it up and train your users so you can manage it in-house
- You can bundle enableHR with any of our HR or H&S services
- You can outsource your HR management to us in full. Just choose one of our Business Support Packages and know you have simultaneous access to all your employment tools
Pricing (excluding GST):
Base subscription (including 10 workers) $75 per month ($7.50 per worker)
Up to 350 workers $7.50 per worker
351 to 1000 workers $7.00 per worker
1001 or more workers $6.00 per worker
The pricing model is volume based, so for example, if you have 400 workers in total you will be charged for your additional 390 workers at $7.00 per worker. There is a 12-month minimum term for all enableHR subscriptions.
All plans include:
- Employee management
- Safety management
- Contractor management
- Volunteer management
- Document creation and storage
- Centralised record management
- Online performance reviews
- enable self service
- Support and knowledge base
The new pricing is effective immediately for all new clients.
For existing clients (paying monthly) the new pricing will take effect on 01 July 2017, for clients who pay annually the new pricing will take effect on the 13th month of their contract term.
The enableHR implementation and training costs are an additional cost. Your consultant will advise of the anticipated costs before proceeding.