We work very closely with our clients to ensure that they get the best possible HR Advice and help to navigate through tricky HR situations whatever they maybe.
Whilst we try to avoid been the ambulance at the bottom of the cliff, we know sometimes its unavoidable and people are human. So we are here to support and help when it counts. We would rather you call us straight away and get our help than fumble your way through an HR process which can be complex (and costly) if you don’t know what you are doing.
Our HR Advice and support services range from on the phone support to onsite in your workplace through to mediation if required.
Hello Monday provides experienced and qualified HR Consultants who are very capable of guiding businesses through the complexities of HR and making the process easy.
Below are some of the examples of recent HR Advice we’ve provided.
- Are my temps and contract staff entitled to Sick Leave and Annual leave?
- We have a disgruntle employee who resigned and has raised a personal grievance? What do we do?
- Do I have to record all the hazards and accidents in our workplace?
- Can I terminate a poor performer currently in the 90 day trial period? Their 90 days is coming up in 2 weeks.
- We have had an incident involving two employees at a staff function. We need advice on the correct process to follow?
- How do we legally deal with a work place harassment complaint?
- Our employment agreements are four years old? Do we need to update them?
- We just brought new vehicles for the business can you help us with a vehicle policy?
- Can you check if our code of conduct is current with legislation?
- Can you help us design a job description for a new role and existing roles?
- We have an employee who keeps coming to work late. Can I discipline them for lateness?
- Our business has grown and we’ve taken on more people. We need our policies updated and reviewed. Can you help us with that?