Are you looking for an opportunity that will provide a diverse range of responsibilities?
- Exciting varied, full-time permanent role.
- Fun and friendly environment with a supportive team
- Take ownership of office management processes
About the company:
Based in the spacious, modern head office in Mt Wellington, next to Silvia Park, this Office Administration position provides vital support for the Leadership team and is responsible for all office management processes. This position will be responsible for maintaining and enhancing customer relationships by accurate processing and by responding promptly and professionally to all customer queries.
Cohesive have been supplying the signage, digital print and display markets for over 35 years and are a family owned business with four branches across the country in Auckland, Tauranga, Wellington and Christchurch. With the addition of our local delivery vans it cohesive can bring a mobile warehouse right to their customers door, saving them time.
- Assist with general filing
- Archive previous months creditors invoices and payments
- Customer service duties and responding to incoming client calls
- Pick up the post and prepare and deposit banking as required
- Match invoices to statements to ensure none are missing
- Website (products/pricing) maintenance of existing and new content
- Provide support to other members of the Management team with project work as and when required
- There is an incentive scheme that’s is offered
- An excellent opportunity to develop your career
- Ideally 3+years of Office Administration experience and/or PA experience Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite and functional teams
- Experience with Xero or Financial management system
- Worked with CRM systems
- Strong planning and organisational skills
- Excellent administrative skills
- Exceptional written and verbal communication
If this sounds like something you will be interested in, then Apply now by submitting your application and C.V to us!