- Provide sound advice and customer service to line managers and employees.
- Manage and deliver the full spectrum of responsibilities within the employee life cycle.
- Recruitment and selection of staff.
- Organisational planning and workforce development.
- Managing a variety of employment relations issues and change management.
- Learning and development (employee pathways, personal development plans, internal mentoring and coaching).
- Oversee health and safety requirements.
What we are looking for:
- A qualified HR generalist with a minimum five years of experience.
- Ideally two years of experience in a leadership role.
- Qualified with a degree in business, human resources or a related field.
- Strong EQ (care and consideration are an industry requirement for this role).
- Resilient and calm under pressure.
Some of the additional benefits: