Awesome opportunity to gain experience and learn in a newly developed company!
- Up for a challenge in the field of Project Management?
- Ongoing professional development and training
- Soon to be relocating to a modern, works-pace
About this role:
Our client, located in Auckland, is ideally looking for someone with experience in construction, who may want to move into software. You will be task driven with the ability to solve problems for business customers. Our client strongly values a culture of professionalism, empathy, intelligence and capability. This business builds workflow management systems mainly in the Civil Construction Industry where they manage people, plant projects and materials for their clients.
Key responsibilities for this role would involve:
- Performing UX and Workflow Software Testing
- Providing Feedback to Developers and documenting QA Failures
- Creating and maintaining client Knowledge Bases
- Online and client In-house user training
- Understanding and specifying variation and service requests
- Building and Presenting QA Reports
- Project Management and Time Keeping
- Fun and collaborative team.
- Great location based in the North Shore with free onsite parking
- A fulfilling job involving long-term projects
- Excellent computer skills, particularly using cloud software
- General understanding of how software development works
- Good understanding of business workflows
- Client Account Management Experience
- Excellent professional service communication skills
- Ability to understand and document flowcharts
Please note that applicants for this role must be either a permanent resident or NZ Citizen.
If this sounds like something you would be interested in and want to be part of, Apply now at email@example.com!