- Love having autonomy and flexibility in your work?
- Does business development drive you?
- Experienced, fun and professional team
Our ethos is to empower ourselves, our client’s, our candidates and everyone we interact with to celebrate the beginning of the work week. We take extreme pride in our work and the customer is at the heart of what we do. We are a small, experienced team looking for additional support to cope with increasing recruitment demand.
This opportunity is ideal for an experienced recruiter who is looking for a challenging, fun role to sink their teeth into. Hello Monday is all about work life balance and flexibility, so we are open to speaking to people who are looking for full time or part time hours and permanent or fixed term contracts.
You will be:
- Utilising both your own and the company’s great networks to build business opportunities
- Owning your desk and building a great pipeline
- Taking ownership of recruitment drives and owning the end to end process
- Ensuring the candidate experience is positive and engaging
- Maintaining and updating internal CRM systems
- Following, changing and creating SOP’s to help streamline our processes even further
- Positively promoting our brand at every corner (it’s a rather good one!)
As we are a close-knit team, excellent communication skills and collaboration is a must. We strongly encourage new ideas and solutions to improve our services so anyone who can think out of the square is okay with us. We recently won a Seek Sara Award for Candidate Engagement so are looking for someone who can help us win our second!
Things we like to see:
- Some serious recruitment runs on the board – someone who will hit the ground running
- Proven experience in recruiting at a senior level and understanding of the Auckland market
- Ability in building and maintaining relationships with clients at different organizational levels
- Passionate in providing excellent customer service to both our clients and candidates
- Confidence with building business opportunities in a must!
We are looking for the right person to be part of a small and growing business and as such will offer a flexible and supportive environment. If you are after part-time hours or the ability to work from home some of the time, that’s OK with us as long as you deliver your work.
If this sounds like an opportunity you would like to explore more then apply today. For a confidential conversation about this role, please call Tara on 021672310.