Hello Monday has partnered with a dynamic education institution based in South Auckland, that provides vocational training to students across a wide range of programmes. This is a team that believes in making a difference to students, their communities and their work places.
- Are you motivated to lead a sales team to achieve meaningful targets?
- Do you have successful management experience?
- Are you motivated to help students and their communities succeed?
About this role:
As the Sales Manager, you will be leading a team that is in communication with both new and existing students to provide information on the courses offered and give support and care to existing students. Your primary purpose will be to mentor the team to meet or exceed enrolment targets
You will be dedicated to building and maintaining relationships and going the extra mile for the students and the community.
Other key responsibilities for this role would involve:
- Develop a sales plan and budget for the year alongside the CEO and CFO
- Run sales training sessions and help to motivate your team to improve their individual sales performance
- Manage digital interfaces such as Facebook and Livechat
- Organise the involvement in expos, festivals and other sales generating opportunities
- Grow a team culture that goes beyond expectations to support students
- Contribute to any marketing led initiatives
- As a member of the senior management team be responsible for analysing and reporting on sales performance
- Be an outstanding internal and external ambassador
Whilst being responsible for the team reaching sales targets you will also be interacting with potential and existing students wanting to up-skill or gain new skills so you must have great oral and written communication skills along with:
- The proven ability to lead and mentor a team
- Previous sales experience
- Open-mindedness towards the ideas and views of others and be able to give/receive constructive feedback
- Be able to respond quickly to difficult situations
- Sound judgement capabilities: ability to manage and respond promptly to our student and community needs
- A self-motivated individual who has the desire to bring energy to a team environment
- Ability to work effectively and meet deadlines whilst under pressure
- Demonstrate a high level of empathy, patience and cultural sensitivity
This is a great opportunity to receive professional development and join a warm, friendly and supportive team. If this role sounds like you please apply now!
Please note that applicants for this role must be either a permanent resident or NZ Citizen and have a current NZ full driver’s license.