Exciting opportunity to work with Spark, New Zealand’s leading telecommunications company that offers a fantastic chance for growth.
- Love to create and drive sales campaigns
- Build relationships with key stakeholders
- Managing events and conferences
This role is all about bringing pro-activity and passion together and engaging with the channels to deliver outstanding results. We are looking for someone who is flexible and able to adapt to change while working effectively with different departments. Spark is proud of helping all New Zealanders win back in a digital world, they love giving customers the confidence to create and discover new ways to do exciting things.
Here is what you will be doing:
- Driving sales campaigns, acquisitions and incentive activity across the channel.
- Managing events and conferences. Including, but not limited to sales conferences, customer hosting and sales incentive awards.
- Gaining key insights for the business sales channel by analysing and utilising reporting tools.
- Building and managing key relationships with a variety of stakeholders and senior leaders.
- Working closely with the communications, marketing and go to market divisions.
- Prior experience working with diverse stakeholder groups, including indirect people management skills.
- Highly motivated, passionate, energised and customer-focused.
- Background in delivering sales campaigns and/or running events. Operational experience is also advantageous.
- Ability to work autonomously, with strong commercial acumen and influencing abilities.
- You will have superb planning and communication skills, with the ability to confidently present to others.
If you think you are up for this exciting challenge and ready to take the next step in your career, then we want to hear from you! Send us your CV and a Cover Letter telling us why you are the perfect fit for this role.