Hello Monday has partnered with a dynamic education institution based in South Auckland, that provides vocational training to students across a wide range of programmes. This is a team that believes in making a difference to students, their communities and their work places.
- Are you passionate about achieving meaningful targets?
- Looking for a South Auckland based role?
- Are you motivated to help students and their communities succeed?
About this role:
Our client needs exceptional people to join their team of Student Advisors, who focus on providing brilliant support and care to students, as well as achieving and exceeding student enrolment targets!
The Student Advisor role involves interacting with potential students and generating new leads. You will be dedicated to building relationships and be a part of a team that goes the extra mile for the students and the community.
Other key responsibilities for this role would involve:
- Contributing to the development and delivery of a sales plan for the year
- Assist with marketing and promotional activities
- Have up to date product knowledge to ensure the appropriate advice is given
- Work as a collaborative team to improve overall sales targets
- Create strong relationships with government agencies, community organisations, Iwi and other providers that will lead to future enrolment opportunities
- Be an outstanding internal and external ambassador
You will be interacting with potential and existing students wanting to up-skill or gain new skills so you must have great oral and written communication skills along with:
- A self-motivated individual who has the desire to bring energy to a team environment
- Ability to work effectively and meet deadlines whilst under pressure
- Be able to respond quickly to difficult student situations
- Open-mindedness towards the ideas and views of others and be able to give/receive constructive feedback
- Sound judgement capabilities: ability to manage and respond promptly to our student and community needs
- Demonstrate a high level of empathy, patience and cultural sensitivity
This is a great opportunity to receive professional development and join a warm, friendly and supportive team. If this role sounds like you please apply now!
Please note that applicants for this role must be either a permanent resident or NZ Citizen and have a current NZ full driver’s license.