The perfect summer salad that is a must-have at any summer BBQ or office shared lunch!
Our team love to add a handful of crispy noodles just to give it that extra bit of Hello Monday flair!
Prep time: 15 mins | Cook time: 0 mins | Serves: 8
- 250g snow peas
- 6-8 handfuls lettuce leaves
- 2 just-ripe mangos, flesh cut into strips
- 1 red pepper, seeded and cut into thin strips
- ½ small red onion, very thinly sliced
- 2 just-ripe avocados, flesh cut into strips
- cooked chicken (shredded)
+ as much crispy noodles as you want!
Ginger Lime Dressing
- 2 tbsp neutral oil
- 2 tbsp lime juice
- 2 tsp fish sauce
- 2 tsp very finely chopped or grated fresh ginger
- ground black pepper, to taste
(To make dressing shake together all ingredients in a small jar).
Place snow peas in a bowl and cover with boiling water. Allow to stand for 1 minute, then drain, cool under cold water and drain again. Arrange lettuce in a salad bowl and top with snow peas and all other ingredients (don’t add the avocado until just before serving). When ready to serve, add avocado and dressing and toss gently.