We are looking for an experienced Systems Developer who has transformed customer services platforms to make the user experience engaging!
- Take sole charge of writing new and modifying current codes and IT components.
- Maintain and enhance the customer experience by developing the customer service platform.
- Based in Mount Wellington.
The role will involve managing and developing current codes to add value for the business. Some of the key experience and tech stacks required are UI & UX, MS Windows OS, MS, Windows Server OS, PowerShell, OS command shell, WSH, MS SQL Server, MS VB6, C#, VB.NET, XML, HTML, CSS, WCF, MVC, HTTP, SFTP, SMTP, POP3 and PGP
What we are looking for:
- A qualified systems developer who has worked in management and maintenance of systems.
- Self-motivated and ability to focus on task in hand.
- Good time management skills.
- Troubleshoot complex production issues effectively and efficiently in a high availability critical production environment.
- Support and be responsible for management of various inhouse applications.
- Change and integrate the current codes and systems therefore should be able to read codes written by someone else.
- Build internal tools (user interfaces and services) that automate and/or improve current processes.
- Work closely with operational personnel to define projects and provide status updates and estimates.
- Develop and support enterprise applications (VB6, VB.Net, C#) including but not limited to reporting management and delivery systems, system administrative applications.
APPLY TODAY to be considered for this awesome opportunity!